Short DescriptionGIM Platforms teams is one of the high performing teams RIM CoE and are the key drivers of next generation of Customer Marketing and Data platforms on Cornerstone. The team partners with key stakeholders across Business Units and also within AET & RIM overall to understand their marketing and analytical needs and build products that will help drive strong profitability for the company. While the team has been constantly evolving in last couple of years it continues to expand its footprint on big data to significantly improve ROI by enabling Machine learning in the marketing and analytical use cases.
- Builds & Manages Customer ODLs (Organized Data Layer) in Cornerstone Big Data platform.
- Partner with business users to understand their data needs. Build and Integrate with the architecture in the Big Data Platform that creates robust data solutions for the enterprise.
- Work with technology team to develop ODL and on-board users. Partner with business users and implement use-cases on ODL using latest tools and techniques.
- Lead the experts in big data technologies for implementation of data solutions for marketing and analytical use cases.
- Leverage latest tools like PySpark, Python, Hive and Tableau for implementation of scalable solutions to drive innovation and efficiencies.
- Key partner for GSN organization to help them with their Cornerstone data needs to deliver superior customer experience. Work with their AET teams across geographies to provide expertise in Cornerstone data
- Training and User Enablement Socialize the ODL with broader user community and provide user training for greater adoption. Work with business users to on-board the users onto Big Data platform and provide on-going support.
- Partner with Cornerstone strategy team to create training plans and execute hands-on trainings.
- At least 6+ years of experience working in technology / capability development with focus on scalable project delivery.
- 2+ years of experience as a people leadership leading teams with direct reports.
- Strong technical knowledge and solutions development within Big Data Platform, specifically related to data architecture.
- Strong programming skills and hands-on experience on either Python, Hive, PySpark etc. to drive solutions & help/guide team members.
- In depth understanding of Spark and Hadoop ecosystems and minimum of three years of work experience leveraging the ecosystem to build/support applications.
- Knowledge of existing Risk applications in AXP and hands-on experience on the Cornerstone platform would be a plus. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience in building foundational data capabilities on Cornerstone.
- A highly motivated individual who would challenge status quo and continue to probe and create scalable solutions for platform standardization and enterprise level adoption.
- Able to think strategically & work with the technology and business experts to drive and execute the roadmap for next generation data capabilities.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work through multiple and complex work streams and deliver a diverse set of initiatives that result in transformational outcomes.
- A passion for innovation with demonstrated ability to drive capabilities innovation.
Manager Customer Data