Short DescriptionFamiliar with both traditional SQL databases and No-SQL databases (such as Redis, mongodb, OrientDB/Neo4j etc)
- Comfortable delivering real world end to end solutions in a myriad of programming languages (Python / Go)
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC methodologies (Fundamental understanding of standard analyst practices and software delivery models).
- Design / Test / deploy machine learning based models on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience in sci-kit learn, Theano, Keras, Tensorflow, Pandas, NLTK and scipy.
- Experience developing with large-scale data processing technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Kafka).
- Demonstrated ability to mine and manage data, analyze the data to derive the story, and report out the story in a compelling way for audience.
- Proven communication skills with an ability to tailor messages and develop presentations for a wide range of audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree or related field.
- Familiar with both traditional SQL databases and No-SQL databases (such as Redis, mongodb, OrientDB/Neo4j etc)
- Experience with Docker, git, Scrum/Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledgeable about any major automation platform: Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Salt.
- NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Machine Learning Engineer