Short DescriptionHCL is looking for Data Scientist having 5+ years experience in modelling and predictive analytics and should also work with unstructured data excellent problem solving.
- Research innovative data solutions to solve real market problems.
- Drive the creation of new models and capabilities that will leapfrog traditional bureau based modeling done at most major financial institutions leveraging a wide array of data from both traditional (credit bureaus) and nontraditional (data aggregators & other) sources.
- Conceptualize, analyze and develop actionable recommendations for strategic challenges facing the organization. Work with key stakeholders and understand their needs to develop new or improve existing solutions around data and analytics.
- Develop analytical approaches to meet business requirements; this involves translating requests into use cases, test cases, preparation of training data sets and iterative algorithm development.
- Manage data analysis to develop fact-based recommendations for innovation projects. Mine Big Data and other unstructured data to tap untouched data sources and deliver insight into new and emerging solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop ideas and execute business plans.
- Remain current on new developments in data analytics, Big Data, predictive analytics, and technology.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc.) or Btech/Mtech/BCA/MCA/Phd
- 5+ years experience in modeling and predictive analytics with experience working with unstructured data Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to design algorithms, which may include data cleaning, data mining, data clustering and pattern recognition methodologies
- Strong skills in statistical analyses with abilities in advanced data management and statistical programming using Python and R.
- Experience designing and implementing Big Data solutions
- Experience in customer scoring, risk modeling, credit scoring, fraud detection, causal analysis, and pattern recognition Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly matrix driven organization, at times under ambiguous circumstances
- Experience with a range of big data architectures
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics
- Proven research background, in industry work or academia, with an emphasis on delivering research that has a critical impact on multiple projects
- Provide a unique blend of skills that both unlock the insights of data and tell a fantastic story through the data Ability to use a hands on approach to integrate math, algorithms, and an understanding of human behavior to answer difficult ad-hoc human questions
- Pattern Recognition
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Big Data