Short DescriptionMcKinsey is looking for the the role of Analyst with good experience and very soon Healthcare Analytics and Delivery will be the part of McKinsey's New Ventures.
- You will support client development and client engagements, as well as the development and deployment of specialized capabilities in the area of Healthcare Analytics and Delivery.
- In this role you will work across multiple teams and functional areas and will provide your expertise for projects to develop and deliver new capabilities and assets. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams including other analytics experts, data scientists, and technical experts to support client engagements.
- You'll work on analytics-intensive client engagements, where you will identify and communicate insights and implications to clients, and develop business recommendations. Lastly, you will develop, refine, and disseminate specialized expertise through client work, internal knowledge development efforts, and external reach and relevant activities.
- BachelorĂ?Â¢??s degree, preferably in a mathematically intensive field
- Enthusiasm for analytically intensive work
- Excitement to learn about analytics, technology, and healthcare
- Interest in and knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Enthusiasm to improve the healthcare system
- Understanding of statistical and advanced analytic methods (descriptive statistics, predictive analytics, machine learning)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Confidence sharing your views and perspectives with senior clients and colleagues.