Short DescriptionAccenture is hiring for Data Analyst role, Bangalore who is responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis and able to resolve the complex data issuesin creative and effective way.
- Advise clients on a wide range of issues across varied insurance functions Underwriting, Pricing, Marketing, Operations etc.
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
- Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our insurance clients address their ongoing problems
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques across varied insurance functions
- Masters/ Graduate degree in quantitative discipline like Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Management or Engineering from reputed institutions
- Up to 5 years experience in data analytics, model building using traditional methods / machine learning, data mining, statistical analysis, reporting and data driven insights
- Hands on experience in R/Python is required. Knowledge in Hive/HQL, Spark would be a plus point.
- Domain understanding of insurance services (Life, P&C, Commercial) especially in the underwriting and pricing area is a plus
- Should be comfortable with techniques like regression, segmentation / clustering, optimization, machine learning techniques
- Strong functional and analytical skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
- Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users, stakeholders and technical resources.
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model
- Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts is a plus.
- Machine Learning
- R Language
- Statistics Analytics
- Predictive Modelling
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Data Mining
Analytics and BI