Short DescriptionMicrosoft is looking for well experienced Senior Product Manager who can deliver end to end solutions for verticals, including competitive research, requirements definition, user experience and delivery of capabilities and can also present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team.
- Partner collaboratively with the Microsoft Teams vertical application teams to understand their business goals, user needs, and collect requirements and synthesize product plans to deliver maximum impact across all areas.
- Deliver end to end solutions for verticals, including competitive research, requirements definition, user experience and delivery of capabilities.
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure that features land on time with the required scope across desktop, mobile and web.
- Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
- Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- 7+ years of program management experience delivering web services and scalable back-end systems and infrastructure.
- Experience with relevant technologies and practices: Azure, RESTful web services, CosmosDB, Caching, modern web development, Office 365 compliance and policies. Software development experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude and bias for action are very welcome.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a proven track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Demonstrated experience across the entire product lifecycle-from competitive research, ideation, user centered design, specification, architecture and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA preferred.
Senior Product Manager