Short DescriptionInfosys is looking for Big Data Developer having exceptional hands in research and understanding architecture requirements and ensures effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities. Also have good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Min 5 year experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications also building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology.
- Extensive experience in developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume.
- Experience to one of the following technologies: HDFS, Oozie, MapReduce, Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo.
- Strong skills in designing solutions using Flume, Avro, Thrift.
- Experience around interfacing with data-science products and creating tools for easier deployment of data-science tools. Location of posting is driven by business needs.
Big Data Developer