Short DescriptionMeditab is looking for well experienced Business Analyst at pan India who will responsible for the growth of the product. Also develop unique features and recommend changes as per the requirement.
- MBA, US Healthcare Domain experience.
- Requirement elicitation, management and tracking.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Mobile, Web applications.
- Experience in client facing roles, Requirements gathering from clients and stakeholders.
- Quick learner of product and processes and up to date on industry/domain areas.
- Excellent documentation and Communication.
- Good in analysis, market and competitive research.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Creative, curious, enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn and bring learning to practice.
- Ability to lead and guide team members (for senior BA only).
- Ability to coordinate with the in-house team members of other departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Healthcare experience-US health care preferred.
- Knowledge of EMR and/or Billing and/or patient portal.
- Knowledge of regulations, policies and regulatory authorities of US healthcare.
- ICD-10 and cross walk.
- Meaningful Use 3.
- Lab interfaces , Device integrations, Registry interfaces, HL-7.
- Health information exchange (HIE) or Interchangeability.
- EDI and electronic billing process (clearing house, IPA, insurances etc).
- Revenue cycle management.
- Patient engagement.
- Population health management.
- m Health.