Short DescriptionGartner is looking for Research Analyst at Gurugram who will be responsible to drive product and process innovations to improve member experience and drive commercial impact. Build a deep understanding of management practices cutting across functional areas to create actionable and insightful content.
- Build a deep understanding of management practices cutting across functional areas to create actionable and insightful content.
- Articulate the underlying drivers to a problem or observation (i.e. apply reasoning beyond surface-level observations) using analytical tools such as root cause analysis.
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic) grounded in functional executives workflows, and should help drive a change in behavior/ improve productivity.
- Conduct interviews with executives, academics, and industry experts in search of best practices, tools, and artifacts.
- Effectively translate insights into compelling implementation products that are easy-to-use, intuitive, and can be easily integrated into the member workflow.
- Drive product and process innovations to improve member experience and drive commercial impact.
- Present research findings via both written and verbal delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverable- Ignition Guides, tool, whitepapers, and blogs around a specific management challenge faced by functional leaders.
- Masters with 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data into important, relevant ''so what's'' for senior managers.
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given management practice to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Demonstrated poise, maturity, and judgment in dealing with members
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking under pressure and managing work under ambiguity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint.