Short DescriptionZipGo is looking for Data Scientist at Bengaluru who will responsible to create algorithms to build routes based on demand patterns, optimize network, assets and schedules. Also provide thought-leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects.
- Create algorithms to build routes based on demand patterns, optimize network, assets and schedules.
- Provide thought-leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects.
- Identify emergent trends and opportunities for growth and development of ZipGo.
- Develop metrics and statistical model prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets.
- Explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources and communicate the findings, orally and visually.
- Sift through all incoming data with the goal of discovering a previously hidden insight, which in turn can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem.
- Ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in a way that can influence how ZipGo approaches a business challenge.