Short DescriptionIBM is looking for Data Scientist-Advanced Analytics who will responsible to extract qualitative and quantitative relationships, including patterns and trends from a wide variety of data. Also use technical & analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple disparate Big-Data sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a high-reaching advantage or address a pressing mission problem.
- Extract qualitative and quantitative relationships, including patterns and trends from a wide variety of data.
- Use technical and analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple disparate Big-Data sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a high-reaching advantage or address a pressing mission problem.
- Analyze and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, and complex data visualizations and demonstrate foundational comprehension of mathematical and statistical concepts, algorithm development, feature engineering, model selection, training testing and validation of different models, pipeline generation, and domain expertise to bridge the gap between decision makers and technical authorities, ensuring data or modeling solutions meet business requirements.
- Contribute in to the development of strategies for deploying AI techniques into existing business, development of road map and requirements analysis considering both AI and business potential analysis.
- Develop new concepts and experiments for variety of these ideas, translate these ideas into executable action plans, and communicate these plans to a diverse client base.
- You have solid experience in data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- A demonstrable ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
- You are comfortable working with a wide range of partners and functional teams. And working with partners to improve business outcomes.
- An Artificial Intelligence practitioner having experience in design and development of AI-based solutions using both opensource and commercial technologies.
- Experienced in Data Analytics, Natural language processing, Machine Learning, neural networks, predictive modeling, Cognitive Computing and Image analytics.
- Experienced into Cloud computing, Big-data, Cognitive search, automation.
- Proficient in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, crafting, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation.
Data Scientist-Advanced Analytics