Short DescriptionAccenture is seeking creative, self-driven and energetic people to work as Senior Analysts in R&D to help research leads define, create, prototype and collaborate on early stage research and mid-stage prototype development projects as well.
- Large scale & collaborative software design, development and testing
- Predictive analytics and telemetry in software processes and repositories
- Automated quality management for software development
- Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning with Stochastic Models and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining, Analytics and related areas
- Critical issues in next generation architecture
- Cloud-based applications and business processes
- Data quality management and data services
- Design of self-healing and tolerant distributed systems
- Distributed software systems and Service oriented architecture
- Mobility and next generation networking
- Next generation Application Engineering approaches
- Data and Process mining
- Software Analytics and in-process telemetry
- Analysis and visualizations of complex data and systems
- Collaborative platforms and conversations UIs
- New VR/AR wearable devices and platforms
- Use of NLP, AI, text mining, semantic data integration and management in context of software engineering
- Out of the box thinkers with an inclination toward research, ability to conceptualize / structure solutions independently.
- Fresh (and with experience less than 24 months) Masters (M.Tech only) with some research exposure in related computer science fields.
- Ability to identify and articulate the larger implications of a research project.
- Strong implementation and prototyping skills with proficiency in one or more programming languages and paradigms.
- Adequate technical writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
Technology Research & Development Analyst