Short DescriptionBookMyShow is seeking for Quality Analyst at Bengaluru who will collaborate with developers and product managers to identify unambiguous software requirements then develop and execute strategies to get that software into customer's hands in an efficient and high-quality fashion.
- Will collaborate with developers and product managers to identify unambiguous software requirements then develop and execute strategies to get that software into customer's hands in an efficient and high-quality fashion.
- Will be responsible to define and create the automation framework and strategies in line with the organization standards that helps test and deliver the software in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development model.
- The team will depend on your expertise to enhance their automation skillsets on a longer run and at the same time you would be fulfilling the promise of delivering and maintaining the gold standard customer experience.
- Will be working closely with the Managerial and Technology Owner groups whereby your inputs on the test strategies will be expected at every defined quality gate.
- Will create and maintaining automated tests within an existing framework, such as JUnit/Selenium.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with defining test strategy, writing test plans, and designing and executing software tests.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC best practices such as, coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Understanding the scope of different types of testing: unit, integration, functional and regression tests
- Automation experience in the Continuous Integration environment
- Experience in mobile app automation using Appium or any other iOS/Android app automation tools.
- Experience in automating API's using REST-Assured & in TestNG framework.
- Knowledge in automating the applications in the continuous integration world with working knowledge possessed on the integration tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience in automating the applications under Windows and Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge working with various bug-tracking tools.
- Competency in at least one modern programming language such as Java or C# or Groovy.
- Experience with databases, SQL, MongoDB or Redis is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
The best in cinema often trace their roots to theatre. We at BookMyShow have had a long tradition in supporting the theatrical arts. By selling tickets for plays and stand-up acts, we have sought to bring culture closer to the masses. In the grand scheme of things, we feel that there is nothing like watching the curtain go and watching the show. After all, the show must go on...
We are cricket-crazy nation. So what better way to get sports to the masses, than to sell tickets for different sports on BookMyShow. From football and cricket to tennis and kabbadi to marathons and many more, we have been proud to support sports. We believe in the spirit of camaraderie and excellence.
We are special in the way we provide innovative e-ticketing products/solutions and superb customer service with ease to make our user's experience surprisingly simple, fast and pain free.