Short DescriptionSamsung is hiring for Analytics Manager who will develop and executive statistical techniques including segmentation and predictive modeling to answer business questions and drive operational strategy. Also work with large data sets to clean and prepare data for modeling purposes.
- Analyze demand for Mobile products as predicted by statistical modeling for the North American market.
- Utilize and apply ROI Analytics, forecasting, and Tableau reporting.
- Provide advanced quantitative analyses which serve as key input to the decision process in Devising Total addressable Market by Brand, and Carrier price point.
- Work with Samsung Carrier Sales, Business planning, Marketing, and supply chain groups to provide support and technical solutions to enhance sales and operation process.
- Develop and executive statistical techniques including segmentation and predictive modeling to answer business questions and drive operational strategy.
- Work with large data sets to clean and prepare data for modeling purposes.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Engineering, Physics, Operations Research, a related field, or a foreign equivalent, plus three (3) years of post-baccalaureate experience in statistical modeling.
- Experience must include data modeling, data mining, and linear and non-linear regression analysis.
- Implementing advanced statistical methodologies in technology industries; using SAS statistical software and Tableau data visualization tools, sales and marketing analysis; and Marketing Mix modeling.
- 15% domestic travel required.