Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring for Product Manager at Delhi NCR who will manage the end-to-end product lifecycle: conceptualize, prioritize internal requests and requirements, and drive product development through close interaction with content, engineering and related teams.
- Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behaviour and competition.
- Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, vendors, competitive analysis), develop insights, and translate findings into action.
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle: conceptualize, prioritize internal requests and requirements, and drive product development through close interaction with content, engineering and related teams.
- Define and establish the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators.
- Drive large-scale projects, working cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, other product managers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Drive customer traffic growth and repeat visitations; leverage available analytical tools for insight driven initiatives.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant internet product management experience (startup experience will be given preference)
- Bachelors in Engineering/IT (preferably Computer Science; from a tier-I college). MBA degree isn't mandatory, talent is
- What Is In Store
- An opportunity to work on an exciting product
- An open set-up where you can try new things
- Market-premium salary plus lucrative stock options
- Generous perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours and supportive team