Short DescriptionMSCI is looking for DevOps Analyst who will ensure the completeness and accuracy of custodial data by maintaining existing data feeds. Also monitor daily and monthly data arrival and escalate any delays to internal teams and data providers.
- Follow operational work instructions of various data loading and extraction processes and execute the steps, ensure that the tasks are completed by looking at the results and logs.
- Monitor daily and monthly data arrival and escalate any delays to internal teams and data providers.
- Monitor the automated ETL processes, escalate issues, if any, to internal teams and clients.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of custodial data by maintaining existing data feeds.
- Working alongside other members of the technology team including developers, analysts and operations within a hybrid agile planning framework.
- Specific Knowledge and skills:
- Windows operating system, basic network knowledge, FTP protocols
- Quality of Work, specifically: high level of attention to granular details; ability to work on an issue independently and on a timely manner to meet daily delivery deadlines.
- Problem solving skills, specifically: the ability to select, organize and analyse pertinent information in formulating options and recommending solutions.
- Planning and Organization skills, specifically: documenting and simplifying complex tasks; and orchestrating multiple projects at one time.
- Communication skills, specifically: organized, concise, and clear speaking and writing styles; and awareness of how to leverage the communication method and tone appropriate to the context.
- 6 months to 1 year in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Scripting is a plus.