Short DescriptionNUTANIX is looking for Software Engineer who will fix problems and maintain NUTANIX software. Also passionate about data center management problems and strive to come up with innovative solutions.
- Design and develop new AHV features.
- Fix problems and maintain Nutanix software.
- Constantly push towards making AHV highly reliable, performer and secure.
- Interact with open source communities.
- Be passionate about data center management problems and strive to come up with innovative solutions.
- Leading the development of features from concept to market.
- Mentoring other software engineers.
- Love of programming and problem-solving.
- Ability to innovate.
- Good C and Python, ideally for enterprise-quality software.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with x86 architecture, virtualization and/or storage and network management
- Familiarity with KVM and QEMU preferred.
- Experience in interaction with open source communities.
- Bachelor's and Master's (preferred) in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of industry experience or equivalent research experience.