Short DescriptionAirbnb is looking for Data Scientist-Analytics who will reponsible for define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why. Also communicate analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative.
- Define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why.
- Investigate challenging questions around user experience to understand the voice of our user.
- Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations.
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making.
- Strategize on making analyses easily repeatable and accessible.
- Professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role (4+ years preferred).
- Comfortable in SQL and some experience with a programming language, with Python or R a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels.
- Ability to define relevant metrics that can guide and influence stakeholders to the appropriate and accurate insights.
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow.
- Building clear and easy to understand dashboards (Tableau) and presentations.
- *Ability to model and run experiments are a plus for some roles.