Short DescriptionIBM is looking for well experienced Application Developer- Java.FullStack who will be responsible for designing and developing Java components using Fullstack framework to implement transaction management. Also develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Fullstack framework to implement transaction management.
- You would be required to stitch together end to end applications starting from front end web development , back end development , middleware integration and persisting data in no sql or RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Proven knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts.
- Proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specify, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets, JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- You will apply your expertise in below Java.Spring skills.
- HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge.
- Any one NoSql database.
Application Developer- Java.FullStack