Short DescriptionZS is seeking for Senior Business Technology Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing) who will apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements.
- Partner with solution delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners.
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution.
- Apply appropriate development methodologies like agile, waterfall and best practices be like mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer related disciplines.
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements.
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting, back-end database management and/or ETL interfacing technologies - Big Data preferred.
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Knowledge of current issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain.
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
Senior Business Technology Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing)