Short DescriptionAs a Senior Data Researcher at S&P Global, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal and external public research sources such as government and regulatory documents, stock exchanges, CSR Reports, industry journals.
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge.
- Collection, Standardization and validation of data from various documents.
- Deliver on pre-defined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and completion.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in understanding and building the content.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards.
- Train the subsequent batches that would be a part of the ESG data set.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product improvements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Possess necessary skills to interpret documents like Articles, Bylaws and Prospectus of Companies, Sustainability reports, CSR Reports.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill (Written and Verbal) as it involves liaising with multiple stakeholder across regions.
- Convenient taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness.
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills.
- Agile mindset as it involves a lot of collaboration and coordination.
Senior Data Researcher
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.