Short DescriptionJ.P. Morgan is looking for Machine Learning Implementation Engineer who has experience building production services and/or models, preferably as part of a product development team. A track record of implementing data-driven products is ideal. Also master of SQL-like databases (e.g. PostGres, Impala, Hive), preferably with experience with Spark and other big data platforms.
- You have a strong foundation in Machine Learning and Computer Science and an understanding of applied statistics and math. You have a broad understanding of state of the art in Machine Learning.
- You are a master of SQL-like databases (e.g. PostGres, Impala, Hive), preferably with experience with Spark and other big data platforms.
- You are a proficient Python programmer and have at least some exposure to R. Regardless of your favorite scientific computing environment, you can flex between the two languages.
- You have experience building production services and/or models, preferably as part of a product development team. A track record of implementing data-driven products is ideal.
- You have worked in a collaborative development environment and have experience with continuous integration and delivery.
- You can describe and speak in an approachable way about complex analyses and concepts within a cross-functional team. You are a great "analytic translator".
- Develop robust, scalable production data science products based on prototype algorithms developed in Python or Spark by the data science team. You'll evaluate trade-offs and do performance tuning for production traffic.
- Iterate, and innovate on Machine Learning algorithms in collaboration with Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers
- Collect, process and cleanse data from a wide variety of sources. Transform and convert unstructured data set into structured data for algorithm input.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of user experiences, determining what data is needed and how to collect it
- M.S. or Ph.D in Computer Science or relevant quantitative science
- Minimum of 5 years in a data science engineering role
- Experience working with product development teams and/or with developers
Machine Learning Implementation Engineer