Short DescriptionSamsung is looking for Big Data Developer who will understand the data and develop ETL code and data models. Also do research & contribute to technology choices and architecture discussions.
- Implement highly scalable big data systems in a cloud environment.
- Research & contribute to technology choices and architecture discussions.
- Understand the data and develop ETL code and data models.
- Have shared ownership of the cloud-based products and services you build.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary scrum team.
- Collaborate with other groups across the organization.
- Attitude to work with others and an aptitude to learn quickly.
- BS or MS in Computer Science with 2 to 4 year's experience.
- Experience with various Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink, etc).
- Experience with ETL,OLAP, BI and data modelling.
- Experience with various AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift etc).
- Proficient in scripting languages like bash, Python, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient in Java and/or Scala programming language.
- Knowledge of streaming and real-time analytics.
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Big Data Developer