Short DescriptionWingify is looking for Director or VP Product who will work closely with engineering, data science, customer success, sales, marketing, and executive teams to deliver on a customer-focused strategy for Wingify.
- Define, execute and deliver the product road map and vision for Wingify products
- Partner with leadership team to get organizational buy-in on the plans for product execution
- Work closely with engineering, data science, customer success, sales, marketing, and executive teams to deliver on a customer-focused strategy for Wingify.
- Conduct regular Market research to understand evolving customer/market needs and competing technologies in MarTech
- Own and drive new Product launches along with Marketing to derive maximum impact of the effort of Product/Engineering teams
- Build pricing and promotion strategies along with Marketing
- Own and manage Product backlog along with the product team while ensuring internal and external stakeholders feedback is factored in its prioritization
- Use Product Analytics to drive data-driven conversations and enable all customer-facing teams to engage customers better
- Evangelize Wingify products at conferences, events and roadshows, while engaging Influencer's and practitioners in MarTech space
- Develop relationships with our strategic customers and own their business with Sales and Customer success
- Represent product team in high-stakes customer, prospect, and partner conversations
- Lead and mentor a group of product managers to successfully iterate, experiment, and launch products
- Develop, define, and communicate clear objectives, workflows, and processes for product management at Wingify
- 6+ years of experience in Product management and 12+ years of overall experience.
- Strong design and technical acumen is a must.
- Understanding of Digital marketing or Conversion optimization is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's/MasterÔ??s degree from a tier-1 school/college.
- Experience in handling SaaS products is a very strong plus.
- Strong team player who has excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Director or VP Product