Short DescriptionMcKinsey is hiring for Associate Machine Learning who has good experience in Java, PHP, J#.Net environment, Perl, Mathematica, MATLAB, Hadoop, Spark, SAS, STATA, SPSS, RapidMinder, S-plus, ARC-GIS, Weka, NetLogo, MASON, Re Past.
- 5+ years of professional experience in machine learning, mathematical modeling, statistical modeling, optimization or data mining involving large data sets.
- At least 2 years of experience with current data visualization applications and tools.
- Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, math, applied mathematics, financial mathematics, etc.
- In depth understanding of risk measurement frameworks, including the ability to identify and communicate risk concentrations and key drivers of risk and capital via presentations or reports.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act Stress Testing, and bank accounting/regulatory reporting requirements CFA, PRM, or FRM designation or candidate.
- Required experience in R, Python and/or Tensor flow.
- Applied Machine Learning modeling expertise is required.
- Background in Deep Learning (CNN, LSTM), Natural Language Processing (Word2Vec), and anomaly detection is highly preferred.
- Desired experience in Java, PHP, J#.Net environment, Perl, Mathematica, MATLAB, Hadoop, Spark, SAS, STATA, SPSS, RapidMinder, S-plus, ARC-GIS, Weka, NetLogo, MASON, Re Past.
- Desired experience using other programming and data manipulation languages (SQL, Hive, Pig, C/C++)Solid MS Office skills - Excel (including macros and VBA) and Access (or SQL), story boarding and PowerPoint at high proficiency preferred.
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, PowerView, QlikView, D3.js or equivalent.
- Experience in developing advanced models such as multivariate regression, neural networks, support vector machines, Random Forest, Bayesian Analysis, decision trees, ANOVA, etc.
- Well-honed analytical problem-solving ability coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights
- Strong quantitative and conceptual thinking skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial, driven spirit; strong ownership mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality end products.
- Energetic, self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Polished interpersonal and communication style with the ability to effectively communicate, persuade and clearly explain complex technical insights to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75%.
Associate Machine Learning