Short DescriptionOracle is looking for Software Developer who will translate requirements into design/solutions and provide detailed specifications. Also implement new functionality, enhancements and maintain the current product feature set in your area.
- Ownership and delivery of product features end-to-end.
- Translate requirements into design/solutions and provide detailed specifications.
- Acquire knowledge and become expert of existing big and complex code-base, evolve it.
- Implement new functionality, enhancements and maintain the current product feature set in your area.
- Work with Globally Distributed cross functional teams such as Product Management, Release Management, Architects, User Interface, Operations and QA teams.
- Enforce software engineering practices & best practices across the team during the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Communicate with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech from premier institution.
- 7+ years of professional experience in Java/J2EE, web application development.
- 1+ years in technical leadership role.
- Strong hands-on experience with Jave, Design Patterns, Spring, Hibernate/JDBC, Oracle and SQL.
- Exposure to js frameworks like ExtJS.
- Competence in full life-cycle web software development and on time delivery with high quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Disciplined programming including Object Oriented, unit testing and code organization.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, as it relates to application development and infrastructure.