Short DescriptionMicrochip is looking for Software Engineer who can manage and ensure validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Also support development team & testing team and facilitate UAT.
- Production support in day to day basis for issues, related to data and processes, in various functional verticals.
- Gather detail requirements and convert detail requirements to detail design
- Ensure validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Preparation and execution of functional test plan and test cases
- Support development team & testing team and facilitate UAT
- Analyze, monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Work with fellow developers to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer training.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Knowledge about BaaN Administration is added advantage.
- 5+ years of Techno functional experience in BAAN4/LN/ Any relevant ERP experience.
- Technical proficiency and hands on experience in BAAN4/LN.
- Backend database knowledge in Oracle environment.
- Techno-functional expert across different domains in BaaN4/LN.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to business requirements in a complex applications environment.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.