Short DescriptionFICO is looking for Sr. Product Manager who will manage IT relationships and concerns for the client, working alongside the Global Technology Services team and any relevant Project Manager, Professional Services, Product and Account Managers.
- Manages IT relationships and concerns for the client, working alongside the Global Technology Services team and any relevant Project Manager, Professional Services, Product and Account Managers
- Develops overall technology solution knowledge within the relevant clients and ensures consistent high levels of service
- Works with the client and Global Technology Team to ensure the success of new services for our clients
- Is responsible for managing customer satisfaction from a technology solution standpoint and the relevant reporting of the performance of the services against the Service Level Agreements
- Works with Operations for critical client specific issues
- Works with the Security team to ensure that security policies are addressed with the client
- Build trusted relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from senior executive to support desk. Leveraging these relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and or equivalent experience.
- Experience in technical account, program or project management with history of increasing responsibility. Must have experience working on customer implementations in a large, complex information systems environment. PMP Project Management certification preferred.
- Must have project experience with environments containing cardholder data, data privacy, and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Self-directed with independent work delivery. Escalates appropriately and keeps stakeholders informed.
- Direct experience with waterfall and agile project management processes and methodologies.
- Experience with end-to-end software development project lifecycle (requirements, development, testing, implementation, warranty).
- Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written skills; ability to engage with senior business and technology leaders.
- Experience across the entire technology stack including server, database, network, and storage is ideal.
Sr. Product Manager