Short DescriptionNumerify is hiring for DevOps Automation Engineer who will develop and maintain cloud automation framework to handle test and production environment for software as a service product line.
- Develop and maintain cloud automation framework to handle test and production environment for software as a service product line.
- Participation in design, implementation and operation of the platform services both for internal and external customers.
- Understands 24x7 and puts processes in place for a 24x7 environment for the long term.
- Comfortable with start-up environment - responsibilities will change rapidly & candidates need to be comfortable with it.
- Comfortable working with highly demanding customers & execs globally.
- Experience in Developing DevOps enabled solutions Extensive Experience with cloud services (Amazon EC2/S3, OpenStack, Cloud Stack) elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and administration
- Expertise in orchestration tools - Chef/Ansible/Puppet
- Unix/Linux experience mandatory
- Experience in handling software life cycle management
- Experience in application server, virtualization, open source technologies, REST APIs
- Expertise in Continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins, bamboo, buildbot, etc
- Expertise in scripting knowledge like python, js, ruby, groovy.
- Should have software development background working in agile methodology.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools, log analysis tools.
- Understanding of BI / Analytics highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL/databases (MySQL in particular), ETL, Data Warehousing, replication, optimization, backup & recovery.
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive ecosystem as well as with the traditional database ecosystem is preferred.
- Web applications development & knowledge of HTML/XML.
DevOps Automation Engineer