Short DescriptionMercari is hiring for Software Engineer- Natural Language Processing who will be responsible for developing text and document classification models and also develops chatbots.
- Developing text and document classification models.
- Automating sentence generation.
- Performing contextual analysis.
- Developing chatbots.
- Combining text corpora with image and transactional data to exploit multi-modal analysis.
- Experience and expertise in natural language processing for text analysis, such as item descriptions and user inquiries.
- Knowledge of natural language processing techniques such as morphological analysis, syntactic analysis, and semantic analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic machine learning algorithms.
- Experience using TensorFlow, Chainer, Caffe, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience working on end-to-end development of machine learning applications, including prototyping, model evaluation, and error analysis, using Python or other languages.
- Ability to read and understand technical papers and documentation.
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL and data and text processing.
- Experience leading various projects and proposing solutions to tackle problems, based on knowledge of domain-specific services and systems.
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and processing
- Experience developing web services using Flask, Django, or other web frameworks.
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience publishing or presenting academic papers.
- Experience applying for patents.
Software Engineer- Natural Language Processing