Short DescriptionFiserv is hiring for Manager Software Development Engineer who will be strong in design pattern, data structure and responsible for developing and executing project plans to facilitate ongoing development, support projects, and manage projects.
- 10-15 Years of experience in project Management activities and supporting the team in deploying software, maintaining the infrastructure, and assisting customers.
- Extensive experience in managing project on Agile methodology.
- Prior experience of managing projects on Java, RESTFUL Web services, SOAP, Spring, Angular.
- Strong Experience with JDBC, SQL, and Hibernate.
- Strong in Design Pattern, Data Structure.
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans to facilitate ongoing development, support projects, and manage projects.
- Develop plans and manage to delivery dates.
- Identify and track risks and issues.
- Perform risk mitigation planning.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Plan and facilitate meetings.
- Report status and metrics.
Manager Software Development Engineer