Short DescriptionJ.P.Morgan is hiring for the professionals of Cyber Security having advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, understanding of architecture and design across all systems proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, understanding of architecture and design across all systems proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals. High performing individual contributor or team leader responsible to maintain business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
- Build expertise in the team and position for a platform re-engineering program
- Develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
- Apply latest DevOps concepts to continuously improve and transform platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform ‚?? including but not limited to code, policy, processes and tools. Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC tool chain.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a technology coach and lead developer.
- Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.
- Mentor and develop team member‚??s skills in design, new technology, clean code, TDD, code review, and problem solving.
- 7+ years of experience in building web applications
- Strong programming experience in Java, J2ee
- History of leading teams of developers and engineers
- Leadership by example, coaching and creating an environment for continuous improvement
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Experience developing mission critical platforms which have low error rates.