Short DescriptioniNautix Technology is hiring for Business Analyst who will participate in the development of the technical design, UAT test plans and UAT functional testing. Also, analyze data and provide meaningful insight to produce various metrics.
- Requirements gathering and analysis. Reviewing, creating, and/or documenting business and technical process flows. Work directly with customers to understand their current business processes and objectives, to help match specific solution capabilities and operational standards to the goals.
- Using documented processes, translates business requirements into Functional Documents (FRD/use case), Jira stories, Confluence pages and develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a given project.
- Collaborate with technical architects and developers to contribute to the solution implementation and assist in authoring architecture documentation
- Work with various stakeholders to establish non-functional requirements.
- Participates in the development of the technical design, UAT test plans and UAT functional testing.
- Participates in a scrum team and able to author required documents.
- Detailed and complex analysis of information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group
- Studies designs and provides advice to internal business groups and business analysts on process improvement projects by analyzing business process flows and identifying changes.
- Develop training materials and deliver training as assigned.
- Analyze data and provide meaningful insight to produce various metrics.