Short DescriptionMobiKwik is looking for self-motivated data scientists who will be able to work with large data set generated by millions of MobiKwik users.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (business, marketing, and product teams) to understand the requirements, challenges, and opportunities of existing systems.
- Use your expertise in data science to propose a solution which will add value to the business.
- Build machine learning models to add efficiency to the business
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- 4 years of hands-on experience (deep Python experience is mandatory).
- Exposure to risk/fraud modeling will be a plus- Extensive experience in Machine learning, Bayesian Statistics, Time Series Analysis, Un/Supervised Learning (Deep Learning will be a plus).
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis using SQL.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3, ggplot, Seaborn.
- Experience in creating end-to-end data and process pipeline will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate results with the leadership teams in a structured and coherent manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Data Scientist
- Data Management
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization