Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring for Machine Learning Engineer who will apply his expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products.
- Design and implementation work in the area of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Deep learning.
- Continuous improvements to the current machine learning platform to improve the design, scalability, and reliability.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Implement algorithms to power user-facing data-driven features.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- Help teams design meaningful metrics and visualizations to track the health of our features and platforms.
- Build a world-class team and shape the future of data engineering at Lybrate.
- 1+ years experience doing quantitative analysis.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Development experience in at least one of the mentioned: Python, R, Java, Scala
- Relevant experience in NLP, AI, ML.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
Machine Learning Engineer