This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 2346 Views
Analytics Vidhya is looking for Data Science- Intern who will democratize data science knowledge by creating awesome content on cutting edge of ML/DL technologies and share the learning with the community and also develop, maintain content and provide support for MOOCs at AVs training platform on various topics such as data science computer vision, machine learning, NLP, etc.
1. Work alongside team on real-life industry projects which require a mix of coding, machine learning/deep learning concepts, etc.
2. Democratize data science knowledge by creating awesome content on cutting edge of ML/DL technologies and share the learning with the community in the form of Analytics Vidhya's blog post
3. Research on state of the art techniques from open source and top journals and convert to easy-to-digest articles catering to a broader audience
4. Develop, maintain content and provide support for MOOCs at AVs training platform on various topics such as data science computer vision, machine learning, NLP, etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship.
can start the internship between 17th Dec'18 and 16th Jan'19.
are available for the duration of 6 months.
have relevant skills and interests.
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply. * Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.
INR 15000-20000 /Month
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Data Science- Intern
Analytics Vidhya is a Passionate Community for Analytics / Data Science Professionals, and aims at Bringing Together Influencers and Learners to Augment Knowledge. People can freely share their thoughts, ideas and experiences.
This platform allows people to know more about analytics from its articles, Q&A forum, and learning paths. Also, we help professionals & amateurs to sharpen their skillsets by providing a platform to participate in Hackathons. Our viewers remain updated with the latest happenings around the world of analytics using our monthly newsletters. Stay in touch with us to be a perfect and informative data practitioner. www.analyticsvidhya.com