Short DescriptionWNS is looking for Associate Director - Analytics who will develop descriptive and predictive models to solve business problems and review the effectiveness of models to determine readiness for business use.
- 10 to 14 years of experience in predictive modeling with good exposure to classical techniques (segmentation, decision tree, regression, and
- Forecasting etc) and advanced approaches like machine / deep learning algorithms, natural language processing etc.
- Project-based execution support: Identify opportunities, incubate and execute Pilots and Proof of Concepts in alignment with the business problems.
- Best practice sharing: Build domain and technical capabilities within the delivery team. Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Analytics.
- Develop descriptive and predictive models to solve business problems. Review the effectiveness of models to determine readiness for business use.
- Experience in project management, client & team management (preferred)Execute analysis including data pull, data preparation and build statistical models using R, Python statistical tools and SQL.
- 3 - 5 years Insurance analytics experience with very good exposure to various functions within an Insurance Company is preferred
- Familiarity in the UK market is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of business stakeholders.
- New capabilities development: Prepare white papers and undertaking proof of concepts on data available with the existing support teams.
- Client management: Should have experience in managing clients, multiple stakeholders and engage proactively to ensure best in class service delivery and identify farming opportunities.