Short DescriptionMaster Card is hiring for the Senior Java Developer who will design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Own the end to end delivery of key features and functions for major system enhancements
- Mentor junior resources and vendor resources to bring them up to speed.
- Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
- Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in the version control system
- Participate in architectural decisions and product road mapping
- Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
- Define and support consistent integration architecture of enterprise capabilities to maximize the opportunities of new customers, geographies and products.
- Strong Hands-on development experience using Java, J2EE, REST, UI Frameworks, Spring, Content Management and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of UI Frameworks such as AngularJS & JQuery.
- Good understanding of security Infrastructure such as IBM Web Seal & ISAM.
- Experience in creating & driving proofs-of-concept and recommending technology stacks
- Ability to present concepts, pros/cons, and weigh value to technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment.
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
Senior Java Developer