Short DescriptionGartner is looking for Content Writer who has good years of experience in building and managing high achieving teams during an environment of continuous improvement and significant change.
- Build and manage the high-performing content team.
- Analyze content performance and make critical decisions on the direction of our content strategy.
- Lead or participate in the design of new types of high-impact content.
- Lead our collaborative content planning process including brainstorming, refinement, and finalization of content topics for editorial calendars.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to ensure content plans meet the needs of the business.
- Lead the on-time creation and delivery of high-quality and engaging content to ensure we meet the needs of our target audience (small to midsize businesses).
- Build a thought leadership reputation for our content, analysts and brands.
- Work with marketing teams to ensure content is SEO optimized, promotable and promoted effectively.
- Work closely with Gartner Enterprise Research colleagues to leverage relevant research and contextualize it for small business leaders.
- Forecast content performance to align content strategy with business goals and collaboratively make longer-view decisions on team expansion and breadth and depth of content coverage.
- Work to collaboratively formulate and execute on change initiatives that will keep our teams, systems, and content on the leading edge.
- Grow your capabilities within the broader environment of Gartner leadership development.
- Previous experience writing, editing and/or publishing for the Web is a plus
- 10 years of experience in content writing with 5-7 years of experience in leading research content delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building and managing high achieving teams during an environment of continuous improvement and significant change.
- Prior experience delivering technology-related content.
- Prior experience in delivering relevant business software content highly desired.
- Prior experience in delivering SEO-targeted web content also desired.
- Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats. Proficiency in AP Style desired.
- Strong analytical abilities in examining and acting on content performance metrics including proficiency with spreadsheets and BI tools. Google Analytics experience desired.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead teams through significant change.
- Experience with Google Docs, WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMSs).
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, or related field of study.
- Master's degree a plus.