Short DescriptionXILINX is looking for Data Scientist who will design and implement effective data parsing and acquisition using Big Data processing methodology and develop software tools and implement automation for data management, visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Design and implement effective data parsing and acquisition using Big Data processing methodology.
- Select, refine and develop features and algorithms for machine learning and deep learning techniques to solve various problems in semiconductor manufacturing and supplier chain environment.
- Define and execute data collection and cleaning procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis deliver clear presentations.
- Design, test, review, and monitor performance of algorithms in a team and shared ownership environment.
- Develop software tools and implement automation for data management, visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other related STEM majors with machine learning and algorithms development experience.
- 12+ years of industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge about the details of the algorithm used in Machine learning.
- Experienced in building large-scale data analysis system.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in successfully developing and implementing Machine Learning projects.
- Familiar with Python, PHP, R, HTML, CSS, SQL, MongoDB, Apache Hadoop, Spark, and AWS.
- Good written/verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.