Short DescriptionSalesforce is seeking for Cloud Automation Engineer who has 5+ years Strong Programming language proficiency (Java//C/C++/Node.JS/Python) and also has strong knowledge in the operations of virtual hosting environments, including application, server, and storage.
- 5+ years Strong Programming language proficiency (Java//C/C++/Node.JS/Python).
- 5+ years of using Agile, Lean, and DevOps practices.
- 3 or more years of RESTful API development.
- 5+ or more years of application development experience.
- Advanced level knowledge and experience with infrastructure automation design and services, including HA (High Availability), IaC (Infrastructure as Code), PaaS (Platform as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Strong knowledge with the implementation, optimization, and automation of infrastructure services, SDN, NFV, Virtualization, Data Center Optimization
- Strong knowledge in the operations of virtual hosting environments, including application, server, and storage
- Understanding of cloud services and experience with one or more major provider (AWS, GCP, Azure), including design and provisioning and configuration through automation and broker services (e.g. Terraform)
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals and principles, a solid understanding of routing, TCP/IP, load-balancers, firewalls, as well as proven abilities to design and troubleshoot connectivity within the infrastructure
- Strong working Experience with Linux and systems design and administration, including the automated provisioning and management of these environments
- Extensive experience and knowledge with, Ansible, Chef, Puppet configuration management, as well as configuration management principles
- Proven knowledge of repositories and the use of CI/CD pipelines
- Strong working knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with various runtime platforms, proxies and web services, such as IIS, JBoss, Apache, and Nginx.
- Basic understanding of and/or ability to solution service offerings across multiple tiers
- Ability to support automation efforts with scripting skills, ideally JSON, Python, HTML, etc
- Drive innovation by assessing, piloting, building DevOps/Cloud tooling and services to improve overall developer experience and productivity.
- Participate in Cloud Native Development & DevOps engineering communities of practices across the organization.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies such as Bamboo, Cruise Control, Continuum, Jenkins CI, and Artifactory.
Cloud Automation Engineer