Short DescriptionBoeing is hiring for Artificial Intelligence professional who has experience in pattern recognition, multi-modal sensor data fusion, and visualization technologies are necessary for the position.
- Experience in pattern recognition, multi-modal sensor data fusion, and visualization technologies are necessary for the position.
- The applicant is asked to have a strong software development background in algorithm development using diverse sensor data processing packages for sensor data acquisition (e.g. Robotic Operating System), point cloud and 3D geometry processing (e.g. Point Cloud Library), and visualization (e.g. OpenGL). The successful candidate will be well-versed with upcoming trends in computer vision with particular emphasis of applying the techniques in industrial environments such as in aerospace and defense.
- Experience with deploying learned models into production relevant environments.
- Experience with high-level programming languages and operating systems such as C, C++, Java, Linux, and Python.
- Experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, PCL, or ROS.
- Experience with deep learning libraries, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Theano, or Caffe.
- Experience with machine learning techniques, such as Support Vector Machines, Heuristics, Neural Nets, Markov Decision Process, as well as Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with sensors (cameras, LiDAR, GPS-IMU), embedded systems, and system integration related to autonomous systems.
- Knowledge of data structure, numerical optimization, and algorithm complexity.
- Experience with Agile methodology and repositories, such as JIRA and Git.
- Experience in Augmented Reality and image recognition technologies.
- Publication to his/her credit in areas of computer vision, data fusion, machine learning, pattern recognition, and SLAM technologies.
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a Ph.D. degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in mathematics, scientific or information technology field of study.