Short DescriptionAmazon is looking for Business Analytics who will develop a framework to create goals for the organization and implement a mechanism to report, analyze and measure progress against them.
- Develop a framework to create goals for the organization and implement a mechanism to report, analyze and measure progress against them.
- Create mechanisms to support our field sales team by ensuring that we maximize their investment in time, mindshare, and resources while empowering them with the tools, time and focus to constantly exceed the expectations of end customers.
- Support strategic initiatives from an analytical standpoint.
- Own key executive reporting consumed by ProServe and Sales Leadership.
- Partner with central economics, machine learning, data engineering, sales operations, finance and other analytics teams to ensure the most efficient and effective allocation of resources to tackle our team's agenda.
- Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables to meet and exceed the Sales Strategy & Operations team expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or other highly quantitative fields.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in financial planning and reporting, planning, business analysis, reporting, strategy, analytics or business intelligence.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, working with large and complex datasets.
- Experience using Tableau Desktop or similar visualization software.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Experience leading planning and analysis for large organizations.
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders.
- MBA or Master's degree in finance, analytics or similar quantitative field.
- 10+ years of professional work experience in financial planning and reporting, planning, business analysis, reporting, strategy, analytics or business intelligence.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Experience influencing without explicit authority.
- Experience driving data-driven recommendations and suggestions and providing thought leadership around sales strategy.
- Experience manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disjointed data sets.
- Advanced skills in Excel and preferred knowledge of Tableau or QuickSight.
- Experience working in sales effectiveness or sales productivity domain.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex data issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent planning, presentation and organization skills.