Technical Content Writer, currently writing content for House of Bots. ...Full Bio
Technical Content Writer, currently writing content for House of Bots.
What does it take to be a Data Scientist?
Who are Business Analysts? What Role do they have? What skills do they require?
- Business Analysts understand the objectives and the targets of the business and above all, find key solutions in achieving those targets. They clearly understand the principles that govern an organization and understand its needs. They understand where the Business needs to move and what are the key factors affecting the Business.
- A Business Analyst after understanding the objectives and the target work towards areas which are needed to be developed to grow the business. A Business Analyst finds the technological solutions which determine the growth of the business and provides strategies to move the Business towards its goal.
- A Business Analyst is the one who Communicates between the Stakeholders and the teams. He serves as the bridge for communication. He communicates to the Stakeholder and company the analysis he gained after researching on the current scenario of the company and also communicates the strategies needed to improve the situation. He communicates about the targets and objectives of the business with the utmost clarity, giving out a clear viewpoint of the business and presenting the roadmap in which the organization must move to get the desired profits.
- A Business Analyst serves the key role by helping to increase the operational efficiency of the business by providing the right decisions.
- He provides cost-effective solutions for the company to increase the profitability of the organization.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Writing Skills
- Good Technical Skills