These days as you can see data scientist are more in demand and hoping that the demand will increase in the future. Data is increasing with great speed in every industry and new technologies are developing on a regular basis.
If you are looking for a career through which you can be well paid then never think twice and go for it.
Here are some online courses which will give you more of data science knowledge and help you build a lucrative career.
Coursera- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate Offered by IBM
About this Professional Certificate
Data Science has been ranked as one of the hottest professions and the demand for data practitioners is booming. This Professional Certificate from IBM is intended for anyone interested in developing skills and experience to pursue a career in Data Science or Machine Learning.
This program consists of 9 courses providing you with latest job-ready skills and techniques covering a wide array of data science topics including open source tools and libraries, methodologies, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, and machine learning. You will practice hands-on in the IBM Cloud using real data science tools and real-world data sets.
It is a myth that to become a data scientist you need a Ph.D. This Professional Certificate is suitable for anyone who has some computer skills and a passion for self-learning. No prior computer science or programming knowledge is necessary. We start small, re-enforce applied learning, and build up to more complex topics.Professional Certificate in Data Science Harvard University HarvardX
What You Will Learn
- Fundamental R programming skills
- Statistical concepts such as probability, inference, and modeling and how to apply them in practice
- Gain experience with the tidy verse, including data visualization with ggplot2 and data wrangling with dplyr
- Become familiar with essential tools for practicing data scientists such as Unix/Linux, git and GitHub, and RStudio
- Implement machine learning algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental data science concepts through motivating real-world case studies
Learn Data Analysis in three courses designed to give someone the basics of analysis through to the ability to manipulate and query large datasets.
This program is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- A recent LinkedIn Workforce Report maintains that, in the USA, demand for these professional figures has grown sixfold compared to five years ago, and data analysts will continue to be the most sought after profiles over the next five years.
- The average yearly salary of a data analyst is among the very highest in the broader labor market.
What You'll Learn:
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Querying with T-SQL
- Pivot Tables and manipulation of data for visualization
About this course Skip Course Description
Gain essential skills in today‚??s digital age to store, process and analyze data to inform business decisions.
In this course, part of the Big Data MicroMasters program, you will develop your knowledge of big data analytics and enhance your programming and mathematical skills. You will learn to use essential analytic tools such as Apache Spark and R.
What you'll learn
- How to develop algorithms for the statistical analysis of big data;
- Knowledge of big data applications;
- How to use fundamental principles used in predictive analytics;
- Evaluate and apply appropriate principles, techniques, and theories to large-scale data science problems.
Edureka's Data Science Training lets you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes using R. Data Science Training encompasses a conceptual understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning. Throughout this Data Science Course, you will implement real-life use-cases on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation and HR.
About Data Science Certification Course
Data science is a concept to unify statistics, data analysis, and their related methods to understand and analyze actual phenomena with data. Data Science Training employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science from the sub-domains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization.
The Data Science Certification Course enables you to gain knowledge of the entire life cycle of Data Science, analyze and visualize different data sets, different Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes.