Top Big Data Technologies-Big Data Tools Tutorial-Big Data Hadoop Training-Edureka
About the Course:
Edureka's Big Data Hadoop Training Course is curated by Hadoop industry experts, and it covers in-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools. Throughout this online instructor-led Hadoop Training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases.
What are the objectives of our Big Data Hadoop Online Course?
The Big Data Hadoop course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS, YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The exposure to many real-world industry-based projects which will be executed in Edureka‚??s CloudLab
Why should you go for Big Data Hadoop Online Training?
Big Data is one of the accelerating and most promising fields, in the IT market today. In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need structured training with the latest curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices.
Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-world big data projects using different Big Data and Hadoop tools as a part of the solution strategy.
Who should go for this Big Data Hadoop Training Course?
Our Big Data Hadoop Course can be pursued by professionals as well as freshers. It is best suited for:
- Software Developers, Project Managers
- Software Architects
- ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals
- DBAs and DB professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Field
What are the pre-requisites for Edureka's Hadoop Training Course?
There are no such prerequisites for Big Data & Hadoop Course. However, prior knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be helpful but is not mandatory. Further, to brush up your skills, Edureka offers a complimentary self-paced course on "Java essentials for Hadoop" when you enroll for the Big Data and Hadoop Course.