A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
483 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
483 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
488 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
AI Solutions to Indian Farmers
Improve your chatbot capability with Natural Language Processing
- NLP assist chatbots in understanding semantics and structure of the user input text. It helps to understand the context and intent of unorganised data to provide more accurate and relevant response of human queries.
- NLP enables chatbots to understand morphemes or idioms in different languages input by user. NLP helps chatbots to learn slangs, understand abbreviations like a human being. So, chatbots can talk like human rather a machine.
- NLP extends chatbots ability to respond based on predefined keywords to understand human context. NLP can answer both close and open-ended questions.
- With the help of NLP, bots can prioritize the unsatisfied or angry customer and connect them automatically with human agents.
- NLP helps chatbots in sentiment analysis as it provides with the ability to understand emotions and sentiments behind user input text and voice and respond accordingly in more accurate way to improve conversational experience.
- Using NLP, an organisation can improve its market research and social listening ability. As it facilitates summarization of huge amount of unlabelled data, scanning trends with analytics and identifying the things with which customers are happy and they are dissatisfied.
- NLP offers opportunity to the organisation to have access on strategic information as it understands user input dialogue on posts or social media, comments regarding company's offerings, and intents behind text in articles, blogs and discussion forum.