Artificial Intelligence And Its Genre
243 days ago
Must Aware About The Data Mining Techniques
244 days ago
Listed Key Characteristics Of Cloud Computing
522 days ago
Python Opens The Door For Computer Programming
Why Brands Are Turning To Augmented Reality
- AR in Retail: Augmented reality gives the best of the world. It combines the things we love about online shopping, personalization, ratings and reviews and gives the real feeling about actual shop. Meanwhile we can also feel that the products are with us.
- AR in FMCG/CPG: Augmented reality permits our product or packaging into a media channel, which means we can communicate with the audience on messages. With the help of this we can drive sales with product information, reviews and virtual try at the moment of considering the product or purchasing it.
- AR in Smart Packaging and Sustainability: Augmented reality enabled packaging so that brand stories can be completely transparent about the product ingredients or what your product is made from and where. With the power of AR there is transparency at every stage of supply chain.
- AR in quick service Restaurant (QSR): Augmented reality can increase the basket size of the customer by up-selling meal deals and offers. It can also drive loyalty and frequency with fun, social activations that increase the experience. Gartner trusts by being transparent about where your food comes from and what it's made of.
- AR in Beauty: AR makes easier for consumers to try out the products. Now they can virtually test their selected products i.e. Lipsticks. It also provides tutorials to guide the customers and on the base of reviews they can easily purchase the products online.
- AR in Pharmaceuticals: AR can also explain how the dosage of complex medicines can be taken and for more knowledge the patients can watch the video or tutorial. AR also ensures that patients are taking their medication correctly to ensure effectiveness with self-tracking.